If you choose to register with our site then you will see that we only seek personal data that is reasonable and necessary for the purposes of fulfilling your needs for applying and understanding your personal preferences. We follow strict guidelines in terms of how this information is stored and disclosed to prevent any unauthorized assess by third parties. This means that sometimes we may ask you for proof of identity before disclosing any personal information to you.
Information we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (name, e-mail, phone, address…).
Using your personal information
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website and the services provided by us.
- With third parties for the purpose of marketing.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- With third parties for the purpose of marketing
Changing your information
If you ever want to change any information you have provided us when you registered then please email from our website Contact Page.